Monday, September 20, 2010

God is my All

"For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever."
For God is infinite, all-power, all Life, Truth, Love; over all, and All.

"Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

God is my wealth, my health, my relationship, my purpose, my substance, my being, my All. "All is infinite Mind and its infinite manifestation, for God is All-in-all." And the nature of God is Good! is Life, Truth, Love.

How wonderful it is to know that "...His arm encircles me, and mine, and all." *

So let me see what Love is being and then let me be what Love is doing! Amen!



* from "Mother's Evening Prayer" - a poem by Mary Baker Eddy

No comments: